- Category: General
- Hits: 13796
From time to time I see posts on the Ubuntu Forums about whether the newer AMD graphics cards (R7, R9) will work with Ubuntu. To find out for sure, I requested and Canonical graciously provided an XFX "Dual Dissipation" R9 290X.
So do these things work on Ubuntu?
Page 5 of 5
- Three years on: a question about lm-sensors, conky and AMD Temperatures
- Using AMDGPU-PRO and the Vulkan SDK for BOINC Projects
- GPUs Possibly Supported by AMDGPU and AMDGPU-PRO Eventually
- AMD GPU support with AMDGPU and AMDGPU-PRO
- Odroid XU4 and CloudShell project
- "Linux" or "GNU/Linux"
- Nvidia Optimus tearing? This might help!
- lm-sensors, conky and AMD Temperatures
- AMD's R9 290X Tested on Ubuntu: Results